ICRC Certified For Your Protection
SERVPRO is an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO is an IICRC Certified Firm. What does that mean and more importantly; why should you care?
IICRC is an acronym for the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. It is a certification and standard-setting non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries. In laymen’s terms, it is the governing body that regulates and sets the standards for our industry.
The following certifications are held by one or more of our local SERVPRO team members:
- AMRT- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying
- CCT- Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT- Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT- Odor Control Technician
- WRT- Water Damage Restoration Technician
So, what does this have to do with you? By closely following the standards set forth by the IICRC you can have peace of mind you are getting very best service possible. Our process use the best practices in the industry to guarantee the safest, most efficient, and healthy clean up of any disaster you may be faced with.